22 female students get sick from being served breakfast food as dinner in Indore Hostel

Ayushee JoshiPublish Date: 18 Apr, 2023

After consuming tainted mess food, 22 college students from Indore, Madhya Pradesh, suddenly became unwell. All of them have received treatment admissions to the hospital. The lawsuit relates to the institution that is situated near Indore’s Rau police station. In fact, the health of the female students living in the hostel began to deteriorate quickly on Sunday night, and they began to experience nausea, diarrhea, and lightheadedness. This was informed to the hostel manager, and as a result, they were sent to a local hospital. 

Girls claimed breakfast food was served at night

Some girls traveled to the hospital on their own, while the hostel staff took other sick girls. The hostel manager claims that the illness was caused by consuming contaminated food from the outside. The hostel staff backed down after expressing this. However, sick girls claim that eating breakfast in the mess at night caused their health to deteriorate. In the meantime, the college administration claimed that one or two females could consume outside food, however, in this case, 22 girls have fallen unwell while all of them consumed mess food. 

Condition of the students

Dr. Rajesh Lekhi of the private hospital reported that roughly 22 girls had visited the facility after becoming ill. We immediately began treatment. One girl was admitted into the ICU out of the 13 girls who were admitted. In the OPD, about nine kids are receiving care. 

Related videos

This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.Accept