Agnipath Protest: You will be able to apply for Agnipath recruitment in Air Force, know the whole process

Publish Date: 21 Jun, 2022 |
 

There is good news for the candidates who wish to devote themselves in the service of the country. Indian Air Force (IAF) has released a major update related to the application for the recruitment of Agniveers under the Agnipath scheme. The Air Force has said that the applications for this recruitment will be in online form.

Recruitment of Airmen

The recruitment of Airmen in the Air Force will now be under this scheme.The soldiers who will be recruited will be named Agniveer.After 4 years, 75 percent of the soldiers will be sent home.The remaining 25 per cent Agniveers will be appointed as permanent jawans.Its process will be decided in which 'Agniveer' will apply to be permanent.

After four years of retirement, about 10.04 lakh will be available as a service fund package. In the service fund package, each Agniveer has to deposit 30 percent of his monthly 30 thousand salary and the same amount will be deposited by the government every month.

Allowance and assistance to family

According to the information, no Agniveer will be able to leave his services within four years of his own free will. He will have to complete a four-year term. Apart from this, on receipt of Veergati on duty, his family will be given assistance of about one crore. Along with the salary, you will also be able to get Hardship Allowance, Uniform Allowance, CSD Canteen Facility and Medical Facility as a regular soldier gets. Travel allowance will also be available.

Agniveer cannot leave the Air Force voluntarily (of his own free will) during his four years of service. Will be able to leave the Air Force only after completing four years of service. You can leave your services midway only in exceptional circumstances. After four years of retirement, about 10.04 lakh will be available as a service fund package. In the service fund package, every Agniveer has to deposit 30 percent of his monthly salary of 30 thousand and the government will deposit the same amount every month. Pension and gratuity will not be available on retirement.

 

Related videos

यह भी पढ़ें

This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.Accept