Delhi Police registers FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi and Yati Narsinghanand

Publish Date: 09 Jun, 2022 |

AIMIM Chief Asaduddin Owaisi and Priest of Dasna Devi Temple Yati Narsinghanand have been found guilty for allegedly giving provocative speeches. Delhi Police's IFSO i.e. Intelligence Fusion and Strategic Operations team has registered an FIR against both of them regarding the provocative statements of many people including Owaisi, Yati Narsinghanand.

The names of 32 people, including AIMIM Chief Asaduddin Owaisi, have been included in 2 FIRs registered by Delhi Police for provocative statements. Along with this, Delhi Police has also made an appeal that such posts should be avoided, which can spoil the atmosphere.

Owaisi’s statement on FIR

Asaduddin Owaisi has questioned the FIR of Delhi Police and said that it is not clear in the FIR what is the crime. Owaisi says- I have got a part of the FIR. This is the first FIR in which it is not clear what the crime is. Giving the example of murder, he said think of a murder FIR where the police does not mention the weapon.

Owaisi said – It seems that Delhi Police does not have the courage to pursue cases against Yeti, Nupur Sharma and Naveen Jindal etc., that is the reason for the delay and weak response. Whereas Yeti has repeatedly violated the conditions of his bail by committing genocide against Muslims and insulting Islam.

AIMIM announces protests

AIMIM had announced a protest at Jantar Mantar in the national capital today in protest against Nupur Sharma's controversial statement on Prophet Mohammad. Some women workers of AIMIM also reached the Sansad Marg police station, who have been taken into custody by the police. AIMIM had a sit-in protest at Jantar Mantar against Nupur Sharma's statement, which was not allowed by the police. 

After this, at around 12:00, suddenly 25 to 30 workers reached Parliament Street, after which the police immediately took them on the bus and took them away. After that the police took three workers to the Parliament Street police station and went away. Later three to four women workers arrived one by one and they were also taken inside by the police in the Parliament Street police station.


Related videos

यह भी पढ़ें

This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.Accept