Electric bike battery explodes while charging in Secunderabad, Telangana, 6 dead- Watch Video

Publish Date: 13 Sep, 2022 |

A massive fire broke out in a building in Hyderabad's Secunderabad area on Monday night, in which 8 people died. On the ground floor of the building, there was a showroom for electric scooters. At the same time, a hotel was running on the four floors above it. Due to the fire, 25-30 people got trapped on the upper floors and about 6 people including a woman died due to the fire. Whereas, about half a dozen people were seriously injured.

It is being reported that the fire started from the electric scooter charging unit in the basement of the building. After the fire, chaos broke out in the area and many guests jumped down from the top floor to save their lives. It is being told that the battery of a bike exploded in an electric vehicle showroom in the basement of the building of Ruby Hotel, after which the fire engulfed the entire building.

PM Modi expressed grief

PM Modi has expressed grief over the incident of fire in the electric showroom in Hyderabad. He said that I am saddened by the loss of lives due to fire in Secunderabad, Telangana. Condolences to the bereaved families. Get the injured well soon. Rs 2 lakh will be given to the next of kin of each deceased from PMNRF and Rs 50,000 will be given to the injured.


Related videos

यह भी पढ़ें

This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.Accept