Oats are among the world's healthiest grains. They are a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fibre, and antioxidants in addition to being a gluten-free whole grain. Studies show that oats and oatmeal are nutritious foods. Your morning will now be more energising thanks to this delicious, creamy, healthy, and tasty chocolate oatmeal bowl. In this video, Nikita Varma provides the quickest and most straightforward instructions for making chocolate oatmeal for breakfast. If you can, watch this video right away!
Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Recipe
Try this unique chocolate oatmeal recipe which will take just 20 mins to prepare, it’s a healthy alternative for sweet lovers
Honey or brown sugar
- Use cut oats instead of rolled oats
- Add cocoa powder to it
- Add cinnamon
- Add either honey or brown sugar to the mixture
- Add vanilla extract
- Add water or milk
- Give it a good mix and let is soak for 20 min
- Refrigerate it for 20 mins
- Garnish it with fruits which is a must (bananas, strawberries, apples etc)
- You can also add choco chips to it.