Healthy Diet Plan For Working Women | Weight Loss Diet Plan | Disha Sethi
Aditi ShrivastavaPublish Date: 27 Sep, 2022
A nutritious diet gives you enough energy, elevates your mood, aids in maintaining a healthy weight, and greatly benefits you throughout all of your life's stages. Eating a balanced diet will help you keep your body in shape and keep your skin looking fresh for years to come. In this video, Disha Sethi offers working ladies a healthy eating plan. She talks about what foods to eat and what to stay away from in order to have a healthier body. Watch the whole video to find out more.
Healthy Diet Plan For Working Women
What to avoid
- Say no to refined wheat flour or Maida
- Stay away from refined & sugary foods including biscuits
- Make sure you are not drinking much tea and coffee because it reduces your metabolism
How to plan your day
- Drink one litre of water in the morning. Either include Jeera-Dhaniya water or chia seed in your drink.
- Eat soaked nuts or walnuts in your morning routine because they are powerhouse of nutrients
- Breakfast options include - Jwar Upma, Sooji Idli, oats/besan, Chilla, stuffed chapati,
- Mid morning options- Include the seasonal fruit in your diet.
- Lunch options- try to mix high fiber grain in your chapati eat along with green vegetables, add one bowl of curd and salad in your palette
- Evening options- Sprouts, egg whites, black chana, dhokla, roasted chana, makhana