India China Disengagement: Indo-China soldiers withdraw from Gogra-Hotspring in eastern Ladakh- Watch Video

Publish Date: 13 Sep, 2022 |
 

Troops of India and China have withdrawn from the Gogra-Hotspring area (Patrolling Point-15) in eastern Ladakh. Both the countries have sent their soldiers of the frontline to the rear places. The five-day process of withdrawing troops from the standoff site was completed on Monday. Temporary infrastructure has also been demolished. Sources said the two sides have gone back as planned, including jointly verifying the entire process.

Deadlock continues between Demchok and Depsang

No progress has been made so far in resolving the deadlock in Demchok and Depsang. The armies of India and China announced on 8 September that they had started withdrawing troops from the PP-15. On the sidelines of an event in New Delhi on Monday, Army Chief General Manoj Pandey had said that the withdrawal process was going on "as per schedule".

There was an announcement to withdraw on 8 September

The two armies had announced the start of the process of withdrawal on September 8, saying that as a result of the 16th round of military talks in July, it was agreed to withdraw troops in the Gogra-Hatspring area. The next day, Foreign Ministry spokesman Arindam Bagchi said that the process of withdrawing troops from the PP-15 would be completed by Monday. Both sides have agreed to halt further deployment in the region in a phased, coordinated and verified manner.

 

Related videos

यह भी पढ़ें

This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.Accept