A massive fire has broken out at New Life Multi Specialty Hospital in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, till the filing of the news, 7 people have been seriously injured and 4 people have died in this incident. It is being said that the fire started due to a short circuit in the hospital. The fire had spread from the ground floor to the third floor.
The three-storey building was completely destroyed, in fact, this terrible fire started at New Life Medicity Hospital in Shivnagar, Jabalpur at around 3 pm on Monday. The cause of the fire is said to be a short circuit. The fire spread so fast that in no time the three-storey building was completely destroyed. Soon everything got burnt to ashes.
Many patients are still trapped on the upper floor of the hospital, efforts are being made to save them. Jabalpur Superintendent of Police has confirmed the death of four patients, while it is being told that the death toll could be higher. By evening the death toll had reached 8.
Chief Minister of the state Shivraj Singh Chouhan has tweeted expressing grief over this accident. Giving assurance of financial help to the people who lost their lives in the accident, the CM said that Rs 5 lakh each would be given to the families of the deceased. Along with this, the identity of the dead in this horrific fire is being done. Apart from this, whose condition remains critical, they have been admitted to another hospital.