Does childbirth protect women from heart diseases? Watch video to know more
Ayushee JoshiPublish Date: 02 Apr, 2023
The most common sign of a heart attack in women is the same as it is in men: chest pain, pressure, or discomfort that lasts more than a few minutes. Yet, chest pain is not always severe or even the most visible sign, especially in women. Women frequently report the pain of a heart attack as pressure or tightness. It is also possible to suffer a heart attack without experiencing chest pain. Women are more likely than men to experience heart attack symptoms other than chest pain.
Dr. Naveen Bhamri, Cardiologist at Max Super Speciality Hospital - Shalimar Bagh, tells about heart disease in women and also explains all the facts related to childbirth and heart disease in women.
- Director & HOD (Interventional Cardiology) - Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi (2012 - Present)
- Sr. Consultant (Cardiology) - Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi (2011 - 2012)
- Sr. Consultant (Cardiology) - Action Balaji Hospital, Delhi (2009 - 2010)
- Sr. Resident - Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital, Delhi (2002 - 2006)
- Fellowship of the European Society of Cardiology (FESC) (2014)
- Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (FSCAI), USA (2012)
- Fellowship in Renal Denervation Therapy for Hypertension
- Advance course in Coronary & Peripheral Interventions
- DM (Cardiology) - Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital, Delhi FSCAI (USA)
- MD (Medicine)