Maharashtra Fire Broke Out: Furniture Gowdown in Thane caught in Fire- Watch Video

Publish Date: 28 Jan, 2022 |

Maharashtra: On Friday morning, a fire broke out in a furniture godown in the Sumaras Chamunda Complex of the Bhiwandi area in Thane. Around 4-5 fire vehicles present on the spot are engaged in controlling the fire. As per reports, no casualties have been reported yet.

The Fire Department official today morning added, "The fire that broke out at a furniture godown at Sumaras Chamunda Complex in Bhiwandi area in Thane has now spread to 3 more godowns. Four fire tenders are present at the spot."



Related videos

यह भी पढ़ें

This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.Accept