It is very crucial that a person plans for his post-retirement life so that he does not face monetary or financial difficulties. The government of India has launched many schemes to secure your old age. So check out the best pension schemes by the government.
Managing medical costs becomes challenging as income may decline after retirement. The necessity for a consistent income to pay for the costs of treatment and prevention rises as you become older because you are more susceptible to developing numerous illnesses. The Indian government has introduced a number of programmes to help senior folks safeguard their rights and maintain good health.
1. Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS)
2. APY – ATAL PENSION YOJANA
3. NPS – NATIONAL PENSION SYSTEM
4. PMVVY – PRADHAN MANTRI VAYA VANDANA YOJANA
5. VPBY – VARISHTHA PENSION BIMA YOJANA
6. IGNOAPS – INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OLD AGE PENSION SCHEME
7. Senior Citizens' Welfare Fund
8. Vayoshreshtha Samman