TN 10th Result 2021 to be out today at 11 AM, know how to check Tamil Nadu SSLC Result 2021

Publish Date: 23 Aug, 2021
TN 10th Result 2021 to be out today at 11 AM, know how to check Tamil Nadu SSLC Result 2021

TN 10th Result 2021:

The Tamil Nadu Board Directorate of General Examinations (TN DGE) is likely to release the Tamil Nadu 10th Result 2021 today i.e., on 23rd August 2021 at 11 AM. The Tamil Nadu Secondary School Leaving Certificate (TN SSLC) Result 2021 will be released on the official websites of the Tamil Nadu Board which are, tnresults.nic.in and dge.tn.gov.in. 

To view and download the Tamil Nadu SSLC Result 2021, students must follow the below-mentioned steps.  

How to check Tamil Nadu 10th Result 2021 (TN SSLC Result):

  • Visit the official websites of the Tamil Nadu Board which are, dge1.tn.nic.in, dge2.tn.nic.in, and tnresults,nic.in

  • Now click on the Class 10th SSLC result link on the homepage.

  • Now enter the required credentials including your registration number and Date of birth.

  • And the Tamil Nadu 10th Result 2021 will appear on your respective screens.

  • Students are advised to download and take a printout of the Tamil Nadu SSLC Result 2021 after viewing it.

Tamil Nadu 10th Result 2021 Evaluation criteria:

It must be noted that considering the Covid-19 pandemic in the country, the Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations (TNDGE) canceled the Tamil Nadu 10th Exams 2021.

The students will be evaluated on the alternative evaluation criteria designed by the TNDGE, as students will be awarded marks using the 80:20 formula. This means that 80% marks will be awarded on the basis of the student’s performance in the half-yearly, quarterly exams, or the tests, and the remaining 20% marks will be awarded on the basis of the attendance of the student.


Related Videos

यह भी पढ़ें

This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.Accept