Transfers are currently taking place in Uttar Pradesh. Yogi Adityanath's government has made another major administrative reshuffle. Following the transfer of 21 IAS officers on Tuesday, 17 more were transferred on Thursday evening. These transfers include Special Secretaries, Commissioners, and Chief Development Officers.
The UP government transferred 17 IAS officers on Thursday. Gaurishankar Priyadarshi, who previously served as Secretary of Medical Education, has been appointed Rural Development Commissioner. Kanchan Verma, who was removed as Managing Director of UP Medical Supplies Corporation, has been appointed as Inspector General of Registration. Shahid Manjar Abbas Rizvi, who previously served as Secretary Agriculture Production Commissioner Branch, will now serve as Secretary Finance.
Pramod Kumar Upadhyay, who is currently awaiting posting, has been named Additional Inspector General of Registration. Dr. Vedpati Mishra, Special Secretary for Science and Technology, has been appointed Special Secretary for Secondary Education. Prakash Bindu, Special Secretary Finance, has been appointed Special Secretary Science and Technology. Special Secretary Secondary Education Jaishankar Dubey will now be Special Secretary Finance.
Urban Development Special Secretary Sanjay Kumar Singh Yadav has been appointed to the Revenue Council as a Member (Judicial). Mahendra Prasad, Secretary of the Muzaffarnagar Development Authority, has been appointed Managing Director of the UP Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation. Amit Pal, the former Chief Development Officer (CDO) of Sonbhadra, has been appointed Municipal Commissioner of Meerut. Saurabh Gangwar, a Bahraich Joint Magistrate, has been appointed as the CDO of Sonbhadra.
Pulkit Garg, the CDO of Siddharthnagar, has been appointed as the Municipal Commissioner of Jhansi. Jayendra Kumar, Joint Magistrate of Muzaffarnagar, will now take over as CDO of Siddharthnagar. Alok Yadav, the CDO of Muzaffarnagar, has been appointed Vice-Chairman of the Jhansi Development Authority. Sandeep Bhagia, a joint magistrate from Meerut, has been appointed CDO Muzaffarnagar. Chandra Mohan Garg, the CDO of Bareilly, will be the Municipal Commissioner of Prayagraj. Jag Pravesh, Joint Magistrate of Siddharthnagar, has been appointed CDO of Bareilly.
Check the Full List Of Transfers-
1. Gauri Shankar Priyadarshi - Commissioner Rural Development Department
2. Kanchan Verma - Inspector General of Registration Department
3. Shahid Ambar Abbas Rizvi - Secretary, Finance Department
4. Pramod Kumar Upadhyay - Additional Inspector General, Registration Department
5. Dr. Vevapati Mishra - Special Secretary Secondary Education Department
6. Prakash Bindu - Special Secretary, Department of Science and Technology
7. Jaishankar Dubey - Special Secretary Finance Department
8. Sanjay Kumar Singh Yadav - Member (Judicial) Revenue Council
9. Mahendra Prasad - Managing Director Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation
10. Amit Pal - Municipal Commissioner Meerut
11. Saurabh Gangwar - Chief Development Officer Sonbhadra
12. Pulkit Garg - Municipal Commissioner, Municipal Corporation Jhansi
13. Jayendra Kumar - Chief Development Officer Siddharthnagar
14. Alok Yadav - Vice President Jhansi Authority
15. Sandeep Bhagia - Chief Development Officer Muzaffarnagar
16. Chandra Mohan Garg - Municipal Commissioner, Municipal Corporation Prayagraj
17. Jag Pravesh - Chief Development Officer Bareilly