Who is Austin Russell, who bought Forbes Magazine at the age of 28? - Watch Video

Saumya JaiswarPublish Date: 16 May, 2023

Austin Russell, the billionaire CEO of Luminar Technologies, has announced the purchase of an 82% stake in Forbes Global Media Holdings, the company that publishes Forbes magazine. Russell is only 28 years old. This deal has been done for $ 800 million (about Rs 6576 crore). At the same time, the remaining 18% stake of the company will be owned by the Forbes family.

According to the statement, Russell's company will not be involved in the day-to-day operations of the Forbes brand. He plans to appoint a new board with Forbes American media, technology and AI experts. In addition, Steve Forbes, Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of Forbes Media, will remain involved with the company.

Related videos

This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.Accept