UP Assembly Election 2022: यूपी के सीएम योगी आदित्यनाथ के बयान पर बवाल, क्या है 80 Vs 20% फॉर्मूला?

Publish Date: 12 Jan, 2022 |
 

Ever since the dates of Uttar Pradesh assembly elections have been announced, there has been a lot of turbulence and twists in the political arena of the state. On Saturday after the announcement of dates by the Election Commission, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath made a big statement which magneted a lot of headlines and questions. In his statement  on the DD Conclave of government news channel Doordarshan Yogi stated that the election will be of 80% vs 20%. While he did cleared what he is referring by this percent, many parties and people are linking this to  Hindu-Muslim population of Uttar Pradesh. 


CM Yogi Adityanath 80-20 statement

In the DD Conclave on Saturday CM Yogi said that ‘I can say with confidence... The election will be 80 vs 20. 80 percent support will be on one side, 20 percent will be on the other. I think 80 per cent will move forward with positive energy, 20 per cent have always opposed, will oppose but the power will come to BJP. BJP will again work to take forward the campaign of Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas.’ 


CM Yogi clarified 80-20 formula

Giving the clarification on the same, CM Yogi said,  'This election will go 80 vs 20 percent, let the result come on March 10. On one side there will be BJP, forming the government with three-fourth seats, on the other side there will be parties like Congress, SP, BSP, who will fight for 20 percent.’ So according to his clarification the 80% percent meant to be the votes which BJP will get and 20 percent are the ones which will be won by other parties. 

Along with this CM Yogi also said that this time BJP will win more than 300 seats. When asked about the opposition challenge he quotes, "The biggest alliance took place in 2019 (Lok Sabha elections). All the parties including SP, BSP and Lok Dal had fought together, then BJP got the maximum 64 seats and after this BSP got 10 and SP got 5 seats in second place. I had said even then that the BJP would win 65 seats.” 


 

Related videos

यह भी पढ़ें

This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.Accept