The Assembly Election Results 2021 were announced yesterday for the 4 states and 1 Union Territory which are namely, West Bengal, Assam, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Puducherry. So, let’s know the results of these elections and get to know which government will be formed in which state.
1. West Bengal Legislative Assembly: TMC wins by 213 seats, BJP gets 77 seats, while the left-Congress alliance gets 0 seats. While Mamta loses from the Nandigram seat and the seat goes to Shuvendu Adhikari of BJP.
2. Assam Legislative Assembly: BJP wins by gaining 60 seats, Congress gets 29 seats, and AIUDF bags 16 seats. Asom Gana Parishad (AGP) gets 9 seats and other political parties get over the rest of the 12 seats.
3. Kerala Legislative Assembly: CPM wins over 62 seats, the other 17 seats go to CPI, Congress gets over 21 seats and the Indian Union Muslim Lague gets 15 seats.
4. Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly: DMK and Congress alliance win over 133 seats out of the 234 seats of the Tamil Nadu Constituency, after giving a tough competition to AIADMK. AIADMK and BJP alliance gets over 66 seats, Congress gets over 18 seats and the other 17 seats were bagged by different political parties.
5. Puducherry Legislative Assembly: NDA wins over the elections in Puducherry. AINRC gets over 10 seats, BJP gets 6 seats, as both of these parties were in an alliance. DMK wins over the other 6 seats and Congress wins over 2 seats, the rest of the 6 seats were bagged by Independent players.