DUET UG Result 2020: The result of the entrance examination conducted for admission to the Undergraduate Courses based on the entrance examination in various colleges of Delhi University has been declared. Candidates who have appeared in the DUET UG Entrance Examination 2020 conducted by the National Examination Agency (NTA, NTA) can check their result and score card on the examination portal, nta.ac.in/DuetExam.
To check the result of DU entrance exam, you will have to go to the website of NTA and click on the portal of DUET. If you want, you can also see the exam results from the direct link. Know steps to check results.
1. Visit the DUET portal of the National Examination Agency (NTA).
2. Click on the link for the DUET 2020 Scorecard.
3. A new page will be opened. Submit your application number and date of birth on it.
4. Now you can see the link of the scorecard in your login.
5. After taking a print out of your score card, save the soft copy as well.