GK Quiz 2020: क्विज़ हमारे दिमाग में जानकारी को एम्बेड करने में मदद करता है और सीखने में मदद करता है। इस Video में हम आपको यूपीएससी, एसएससी के बारे में Quiz करने वाले हैं जिसका जवाब भी इस Video में मिल जाएगा। चलिए शुरु करते हैं।
Consider the following statements regarding Precision Agriculture (PA).
1. It is an approach where inputs are utilised in precise amounts to get increased average yields.
2. It is based on Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs).
3. It helps in the reduction of side effects on the environment.
Which of the following statements given above are correct?
A. 1 and 2
B. 1 and 3
C. 2 and 3
D. 1, 2 and 3
Recently, who released the first edition of the National Startup Awards (2020)?
A. Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
B. Ministry of Civil Aviation
C. Ministry of Commerce & Industry
D. Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
Which of the following was the place of Nirvana of the 23rd Jain Tirthankara Parshwanath?
C. Mount Ashtapada
D. Samet Shikhar
In Indian History, when the Komagata Maru incident took place?
Who among the following won the Nobel Prize in Physics 2020?
A. Roger Penrose
B. Reinhard Genzel
C. Andrea Ghez
D. All the above
Recently, in which state in India it is decided to build temporary shelters for migratory birds?
C. Uttar Pradesh
Which of the following are correctly matched?
1. Champaran Satyagraha – 1917
2. Kheda Satyagraha – 1917
3. Ahmedabad Mill Strike – 1918
4. Rowlatt Act Satyagraha - 1919
Choose the correct option
A. 1, 2 and 3
B. 2, 3 and 4
C. 1, 3 and 4
D. 1, 2, 3 and 4
Consider the following statements.
1. Countries known as Non-Cooperative Countries or Territories (NCCTs) are put in the blacklist.
2. Countries that are considered safe haven for supporting terror funding and money laundering are put in the FATF grey list.
Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct?
A. Only 1
B. Only 2
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
When was the K.V Kamath Committee set up?
A. August 2019
B. August 2020
C. July 2019
D. July 2020
What is Hepatitis C?
A. A liver disease
B. A heart disease
C. A Kidney disease
D. A Skin infection