India Post GDS Recruitment 2020: Under the Indian Postal Department, 1634 recruitments of Gramin Dak Sevaks have come out in Jharkhand Postal Circle and Punjab Postal Circle. Jharkhand Postal Circle has 1118 vacancies and Punjab Postal Circle has 516 vacancies. The last date for online application for these posts is 11 December 2020. 10th pass candidates can apply for these posts. There will be no written examination. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of merit. Merit will be made on the basis of marks of class 10th. If a candidate has higher qualification, it will not matter. Only 10th marks will form the basis of selection. Under this recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak, the post of Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster, Dak Sevak will be filled.
- 10th class from a recognized school board of education. Must have passed 10th subjects like Maths, Local Language and English. It is also necessary to have studied the local language by the 10th.
Candidates who passed the Class X examination in the first attempt will be given preference.
- Candidates having more qualification than mandatory educational qualification will not get any kind of preference.
Must have knowledge of Hindi language.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years. In the maximum age limit, relaxation of five years will be given to Scheduled Castes, three years to OBC category and 10 years to differently abled people.
60 days Basic Computer Training Certificate from the recognized school education board.
- Candidates who have studied computers as a subject in class X or XII or higher will be exempted from the Basic Computer Information Certificate.
- Based on the online submission applications of the candidates, the merit list will be prepared and selected.
- Candidates having higher educational qualifications will not get any kind of priority. The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in 10th standard.
- If the applicant has chosen five posts as a priority and gets selected for more than one post on the basis of merit, then he / she will be selected for the same post.
Salary (By Post)
- Rs 12,000 to Rs 14,500 for BPM.
- Rs 10,000 to Rs 12,000 for GDS / ABPM.