Pariksha Pe Charcha 2021 highlights:
The Pariksha Pe Charcha 2021 was held yesterday i.e., on 7th April 2021 through the virtual mode by PM Modi wherein, he was seen addressing the students who are going to appear for the upcoming Board Exams 2021. During the session, PM Modi was seen motivating the students to perform the best for their exams and inspired them to do something big in their life. So, given below are some of the highlights of the Pariksha Pe Charcha 2021, let’s have a look:
- Parents and teachers must not pressurise their children for the exams and students must prepare for their exams stress-free as it is not the last thing of their whole life.
- Students must take up the exams as an opportunity to shape their future and should prepare for the same accordingly.
- Students must focus on each subject equally and should maintain a balance while preparing for the exams.
- Difficult subjects must be taken up first while studying so that students can focus more on them. After getting done with the difficult subjects, easier ones can be done with more efficiency.
- Students should not take up things that they are not good at as a failure. But they should know about their plus points and should focus more on improving them and working them on more. But, they should also not ignore the difficult subjects and should focus on them equally.
- Students during their free time must feed their curiosity and should do productive things. Observing things and then researching about them will directly improve the knowledge of the students.
- Biasness between girls and boys should be restricted at home and among families. Everyone should treat girls and boys as equal.
- Parents should be careful while doing things and should focus on their behavioural traits, as that is what their kids observe and learn.
- Only sitting and dreaming is not what is called productivity. Rather, getting up and starting to work on those dreams is what actually productivity is!
- Students must know the value of food, they must know the procedure of making food, the ingredients and should be grateful about the food they get to eat three times a day.
So, these were some of the important highlights shared by PM Modi at the Pariksha Pe Charcha 2021. We hope that these important highlights help every student perform well at their upcoming Board Exams 2021.