UP Unlock Guidelines: As soon as the corona infection has subsided in the state, the Uttar Pradesh government has decided to give relief to the people from partial corona curfew. Permission has been given to open shops-markets outside the Containment Zone from June 1. This relief will be five days a week from seven in the morning to seven in the evening. The Saturday-Sunday weekly lockdown and night curfew will continue. The special thing is that in the twenty districts in which there are more than 600 active cases of Corona, no exemption will be given.
Unlock in Uttar Pradesh due to less corona cases
The Yogi government imposed a partial corona curfew from May 5 to break the chain of corona infection in Uttar Pradesh, which was further extended in several stages in view of the situation. Now the infection is decreasing rapidly. The government has admitted that the situation has been handled to a large extent. In such a situation, in a high-level meeting held with Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath last day, it was agreed to give relief from partial corona curfew from June 1. On Sunday, detailed guidelines regarding relief and sanctions were released by Chief Secretary RK Tiwari.
Relief for districts with less than 600 infected
The guideline issued by the UP government states that relief will be given only to those districts where the total number of active corona patients is less than 600. As of May 30, a total of 55 districts fall under this radius. Here, five days a week from seven in the morning to seven in the evening, the Corona curfew will be exempted. Saturday-Sunday weekly and every night from seven o'clock in the evening, night detention will be applicable. Strictness will be further increased in 20 districts with more than 600 active cases like Lucknow, Meerut, Saharanpur, Varanasi and Gorakhpur, so that cases can be reduced here too. The new rules will come into effect from 7 am on June 1.
UP Unlock Guidelines
- Permission to open the supermarket with shop and market with the imperative of masks, two yards and arrangement of sanitizer.
- Schools, colleges and educational institutions will remain closed for teaching work.
- Online education in secondary and higher educational institutions, coaching institutes will be allowed as per departmental orders.
- Teachers and staff will be allowed to travel to and from the school for administrative work. For this, administrative offices of schools will be opened.
- Maximum 25 guests at closed and open venues at wedding ceremonies and other events at the same time with the mandatory requirement of masks.
- Following the protocol of Covid-19, a maximum of 20 people can be involved in the last rituals for people.
- Three persons including driver in three wheelers, auto rickshaws, battery powered e-rickshaws, while only four persons will be allowed to sit in four wheelers.
- Eggs, meat and fish shops will be allowed to be sold in closed space or covered with adequate hygiene. There will be a ban on selling in the open.
- Shops related to agriculture such as manure, seeds, other agricultural investment products and agricultural plants will open.
- Branches and offices of banks, insurance companies, payment systems and other financial services provider companies will open.
- Only home delivery will be allowed from the restaurant. Apart from this, dhabas on the side of highways and expressways, the handicraftsman will be allowed to open.
- There will be full presence in frontline government departments associated with Corona management. The remaining government offices will open with a maximum attendance of 50 percent. Those who remain 50 percent will be called by rotation.
- Offices of private companies will also open with Kovid protocol. Private companies will encourage the arrangement of work from home.
- Industrial institutes will open. Workers working in these institutions will be allowed to move on the basis of their identity card or the certificate of the unit.
- Transport companies 'offices, logistics companies' offices and warehouses will open.
- Except the Containment Zone, more than five devotees will not be able to visit the dharmasthala at one time.
- The Uttar Pradesh Transport Corporation's buses will be allowed to run inside the state with the condition that it will be operated at the prescribed seat capacity. Riding will not be allowed.
- In the weekly bandh, a campaign of cleanliness, sanitization and Faxing will be carried out in urban and rural areas across the state. Shopkeepers and staff at shops will have to follow the system of masks, two yards and sanitizer. The same requirement will also apply to buyers. In case of violation, action will be taken under the Epidemic Act.
Relief will end as the case progresses
Additional Chief Secretary Home Avnish Kumar Awasthi said that if there are more than 600 active cases in a district, then partial corona curfew will be imposed automatically. Similarly, in 20 districts where there are more than 600 active patients at present, after further improvement in the situation, all exemptions will be implemented automatically on the basis of daily corona reports of the Health Department.
More than 600 active patients in these districts
- Lucknow: 2450
- Meerut: 2806
- Saharanpur: 2223
- Varanasi: 2111
- Ghaziabad: 1760
- Gorakhpur: 1704
- Muzaffarnagar: 1634
- Bareilly: 1599
- Gautam Budh Nagar: 1184
- Bulandshahr: 1174
- Jhansi : 962
- Prayagraj : 785
- Lakhimpur Kheri: 770
- Sonbhadra: 695
- Jaunpur: 688
- Baghpat : 663
- Moradabad : 629
- Ghazipur: 619
- Bijnor: 619
- Deoria: 612